Since new nitaqat system is implemented, every expat in Saudi Arabia wants to know the category/status of his sponsor. whether its green, red or yellow as effects employees directly in new nitaqat system. if you want to know about nitaqat system please follow this post. Please follow these steps to check your sponsor category.
How to Check your Company Category?
A: Open following website, which is in Arabic language. Please note that this page is only for company categories query service for expatriates.
Type your IQAMA number and click on Search button as shown in picture.
B) If you entered correct values in step 1, YOUR NAME and SPONSOR ID should appear bellow the search button. further system will show you your company status with background color green/red/yellow, as shown in the picture below
That’s it… but if you want to translate and read result in Arabic, please follow next steps.
C) Select result From Right to Left or copy or highlight your NAME.
D) Go to GOOGLE Translate
http://translate.google.com (Preferred Internet Explorer OR Google Chrome)
E) PASTE it in the ARABIC box and click translate or the ENGLISH translation will automatically appear in the Right side.
1) Make sure that you select text or highlight from Left to Right all the Arabic text before you paste it in the GOOGLE translation box, if ever no category Color will appear, go back again, select it and copy paste to Google translation. Do it several times if needed.
2) If translation “No specifications of registered worker” appears it means your company is not classified under the Nitaqat Rules.
Category: Expat Corner
Sites That Link to this Post
- How you Check Your Personal Details in MOI Portal – Saudi Gov Database : Saudi Life Style | November 12, 2013
- Scott Tucker | July 8, 2014
- free Drupal hosting | September 21, 2014
- How To Write A Check British | HOW TO | January 18, 2015
- How To Write A Check To Scottrade | HOW TO | January 18, 2015
- How To Write A Check No/100 | HOW TO | January 18, 2015
- How To Write A Check Esl | HOW TO | January 19, 2015
- How To Write A Check To Verizon | HOW TO | January 20, 2015
- How To Write A Check For 1500 | HOW TO | January 20, 2015
- How To Write A Check For 10 Dollars | HOW TO | January 20, 2015
- How To Write A Check Thousand | HOW TO | January 22, 2015
- How To Write A Check One Thousand | HOW TO | January 22, 2015
- How To Write A Legal Check | HOW TO | January 22, 2015
- How To Write A Check Receipt | HOW TO | January 22, 2015
- How To Write A Check Commonwealth Bank | HOW TO | January 25, 2015